Satellite Events Venue
The workshops and tutorials took place in the:
Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering (DIAG)
University of Rome SAPIENZA
Via Ariosto 25
00185, Rome, Italy
(map, website, rooms)
Rooms available for satellite events:
- “Aula Magna” (100 seats);
- Room B2 “Marco Cadoli” (70 seats);
- Six rooms (A3-A7, B101), 35 seats each.
How to get there
DIAG is located near Termini Station and walking distance from Auditiorium Antonianum (main conference venue).
Arriving from Termini Station:
- by subway, the closer stations are Manzoni and Vittorio Emanuele (Line A).
- by bus 714 towards Palazzo dello Sport and get off at Merulana/Labicana.
(Click on the maps to zoom)