On-line registration is now open. Regular participants and students are entitled to pay the early registration fee (see table below) until April 30, 2013 at 23:59, Pacific Daylight Time. After this date, the registration fee for regular participants is € 700,00 and € 450,00 for students. On-line registration will close on May 31, 2013 at 23:59, Pacific Daylight Time.
Go To On-line Registration Page or Download a PDF registration form
Conference Fees and Deadlines
|Registration Fees In EURO
|Early registration until April 30, 2013||Late registration until May 31, 2013||On Site registration
|Regular||€ 650,00||€ 700,00||€ 750,00|
|Student*||€ 350,00||€ 450,00||€ 500,00|
|Accompanying Person||€ 100,00||€ 100,00||€ 100,00|
(*) a copy of a valid student ID or a letter from Head of Department is required, to be presented at the on-site registration desk. Alternatively, a scanned copy can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for Regular participants and Students (Rome 10-14 June) includes:
● Access to the Tutorials/Workshops on 10-11 June – Sapienza University of Rome, DIAG, Rome, Italy
● Access to the Main Conference on 12-14 June – Auditorium Antonianum, Rome, Italy
● Congress material
● Coffee breaks on 10-11 June (Tutorials & Workshops)
● Lunches and coffee breaks on 12-14 June (Main Conference )
● Welcome Reception on 11 June and Congress Dinner on June 13
For authors: at least one author of accepted papers should register.
Registration for accompanying persons includes only:
● Welcome Reception on 11 June
● Congress Dinner on 13 June
Methods of payment
Registration fees must be paid in Euros, by credit card or bank transfer at the online registration page.
VISA, Traveling and Accommodation Information
For any question, please contact us.