AI*IA Student Sponsorship
The Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence offers travel grants, which partially support the travel, the accommodation and the meal expenses, for the participation of students in the scientific event “ICAPS 2013″
All candidates should:
- be enrolled in a Bachelor, Master or PhD program or be recently graduated from a Bachelor/Master program;
- be a member of AI*IA for 2013;
- have good English skills.
The candidates should send the travel grant application by email to email@example.com by 26 April 2013
The application should include:
- the personal data, the phone number and the email address;
- a one-page (at most 500 words) curriculum vitae of the candidate
Bachelor/Master students should include the average mark; recently graduated students should include the graduation mark;
- a letter from a researcher/professor including an assessment of the current status of the candidate (i.e., student/recently graduated);
- a budget estimating the travel, accommodation and meal expenses (excepting the symposium registration fee that cannot be refunded by the grant)
- the amount of the requested grant (that must be lower than 500 euros and lower than or equal to the estimated budget).
The applications will be evaluated by the commission formed by
- Angelo Oddi (organizing committee of the event)
- Simone Fratini(organizing committee of the event)
- Fabrizio Riguzzi (AI*IA board of directors)
The commission will evaluate the submitted applications, and will select the students that will receive travel grants on the basis of the following priorities
1) bachelor and master students and, among these, according to the average of their exam grades
2) recent graduates
3) PhD students
The selected students will have to confirm their participation in the symposium in 2 days. After the event, the selected students will have to send a scanned copy of the certificate of attendance and of the receipts of their travel, accommodation and meal expenses for which they ask reinmboursement, to the AI*IA treasurer Sara Manzoni <firstname.lastname@example.org> together with their IBAN account number.
Moreover, they have to send the originals of the receipts by mail to the AI*IA accountant
Dott. Marco Ori
Studio associato Mancaruso
Via S. Mamolo 29
For additional information on this call, please contact email@example.com.